Perfect fit for labelling the spine of lever arch files to identify the file’s contents and also suitable for other applications like labelling office equipment for easy reference. With our TrueBlock® technology, the unique silver backing covers everything underneath such as text and old labels enabling your lever arch files to be reused. The superior permanent adhesive keeps the label securely in place making it ideal for permanently marking files, packaging and more.
Made from FSC® certified paper from well-managed forests, the packaging and labels can also be recycled.The label is 200 x 60mm size with 4 labels per sheet and comes with 25 sheets.
It’s never been easier to design your own labels using our FREE software, Avery Design & Print online where you can find a whole host of images and templates ready to use. You can also create your own by adding text or design to the label before printing out on your laser or inkjet printer. It’s so quick and easy.
- Trueblock labels feature an opaque silver backing which completely covers up existing labels or existing information on folders
- Labels are compatible with both inkjet and laser printers
- Customise your labels with our free and easy-to-use template software; Avery Design and Print - available at averyproducts.com.au/print
- Ideal for labelling folders and files in the home or office
- FSC® certified labels made with paper from well-managed forests
Dimensions: 200 x 60 mm
Content: 100 Labels / 25 Sheets
Printer type: Laser, Inkjet
Software Code: L7171
Adhesive Type: Permanent
Made from: Paper
GSM: 120 GSM