- Professional choice USB 3.0 Type A to A cable for commercial and high performance AV and IT installations
- Supports SuperSpeed data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
- Robust PVC housing, gold plated connectors and contacts
- Double shielded cable, corrosion resistant tinned copper conductors
- SuperSpeed, USB 3.0, 5Gbps; 10 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Anthra Line USB 3.0 Type A to A cables are the professional choice for high performance connections in commercial AV and IT installations.
Anthra Line USB 3.0 cables are premium connections that feature double shielded construction with tinned copper conductors for performance and corrosion resistance. High quality gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
The SuperSpeed protocol is supported with up to 5Gbps bandwidth to allow the rapid transfer of large data volumes.
Anthra Line USB 3.0 Type A to A cables are available in lengths from 0.5m to 5m.
- Connector A: USB 3.0 Type A Male
- Connector B: USB 3.0 Type A Male
- Housing Material: PVC
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated
- Pin Construction: Copper
- Pin Plating: Gold Plated
- Dimensions, USB (approx.) WxDxH: 12.0x4.5x20mm (0.47x0.18x0.79in)
- Standard: USB 3.0
- Colour: Black
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 5.5mm (0.22in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 24/28/30AWG
- Shielding: Aluminium Braid 85%
- Supported Bandwidth: 5Gbps
- Nominal Attenuation: 0.5-5m: 0.5MHz-7.5GHz
- Minimum Bend Radius: 48mm (1.89in)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 60°C (32°F - 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: 0°C - 60°C (32°F - 140°F)
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Warranty (Years): 10
- Certificated: RoHS, REACH, UL