- Entry level DisplayPort cable for home and small office applications
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 10bit
- Robust PVC housing, nickel connectors, 24K gold plated contacts
- Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant copper 30AWG conductors
- DisplayPort 1.2, 4K, 3D, 21.6Gbps; 10 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Black Line DisplayPort cables are fully featured, entry level high resolution connection solutions, perfect for home and small office use.
Black Line DisplayPort cables feature triple shielded construction with 30AWG copper conductors for performance and corrosion resistance. Nickel connectors and 24K gold plated contacts maintain signal integrity and reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 4K 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 10bit are supported. Black Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and Dolby® True HD. Black Line DisplayPort cables are capable of delivering 4:4:4 colour spacing for the most accurate colour representation possible.
Black Line DisplayPort cables are available in lengths from 0.5m to 3m.
- Connector A: DisplayPort Male
- Connector B: DisplayPort Male
- Housing Material: ABS
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Pin Construction: Phosphor Bronze
- Pin Plating: 24K Gold 3µm
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 19.7x12x38.9mm (0.78x0.47x1.53in)
- Standard: DisplayPort 1.2
- Colour: Black
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 6mm (0.24in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 30AWG
- Shielding: Copper Braid 80%
- Supported Bandwidth: 21.6 Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 4096x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 10bit
- Nominal Attenuation: 300kHz-825MHz - <5dB, 825MHz-2.475GHz - <5dB, 2.475GHz-4.125GHz - <12dB, 4.125GHz-5.1GHz - <20dB
- Minimum Bend Radius: 48mm (1.89in)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C - 80°C (-4°F - 176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -25°C - 85°C (-13°F - 185°F)
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Warranty (Years): 10
- Certificated: RoHS, REACH, UL