- Professional choice USB 2.0 Type A to B, grey, cable for commercial and high performance AV and IT installations
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps
- Robust PVC housing, nickel connectors and gold plated contacts
- Double shielded cable with grey finish, corrosion resistant tinned copper conductors
- USB 2.0, 480Mbps; 10 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Anthra Line USB 2.0 Type A to B, grey, cables are the professional choice for high performance connections in commercial AV and IT installations.
Anthra Line USB 2.0 cables are premium connections that feature double shielded construction with copper conductors for performance and corrosion resistance. High quality gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
Data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps are supported for the quick and effortless transfer of large data volumes.
This product features a grey finish effect on the cable.
Anthra Line USB 2.0 Type A to B cables are available in lengths from 0.2m to 5m.
- Connector A: USB 2.0 Type A Male
- Connector B: USB 2.0 Type B Male
- Housing Material: PVC
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Pin Construction: Copper
- Pin Plating: 24K Gold
- Dimensions, USB A (approx.) WxDxH: 12.0x4.5x36mm (0.47x0.18x1.42in)
- Dimensions, USB B (approx.) WxDxH: 6.6x7.3x34.4mm (0.26x0.29x1.35in)
- Standard: USB 2.0
- Colour: Grey
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 4.4mm (0.17in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 26/28AWG
- Shielding: Aluminium Magnesium Braid
- Supported Bandwidth: 480Mbps
- Maximum Resolution: -
- Nominal Attenuation: 5.8db/km
- Minimum Bend Radius: 16mm (0.63in)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 60°C (32°F - 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: 0°C - 60°C (32°F - 140°F)
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Warranty (Years): 10
- Certificated: RoHS, REACH, UL