- Connect a Mini DisplayPort equipped device to a 4K HDMI display or projector
- Supports high quality resolutions up to 4K@60hz
- Active conversion for compatibility with dual mode and non-dual mode graphics cards
- Support for AMD Eyefinity for multi-screen playback
- 2 year warranty
Lindy’s Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable range combine superior performance with stylish design to provide a high quality conversion of Mini DP 4K@60Hz signals to output to a HDMI display or projector. This range of active cables come with an in-built chipset to not only provide a reliable connection, but also enhance compatibility with both dual mode and non-dual mode graphic cards and source devices, perfect for use with Surface, MacBook and notebook devices, while avoiding the need for additional adapters.
With support for resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz, these cables are great for creating eye-catching retail displays, innovative working environments or immersive video playback in sports bars and home cinema installations, while support for uncompressed multi-channel audio allows for an impressive three-dimensional surround sound performance to compliment detailed, clear video.
Support for AMD Eyefinity technology also brings the user a cost effective way of creating a non-standard aspect ratio or ultra-high resolution display made up from up to 3 or more monitors. This feature also allows the user to run multiple applications simultaneously on separate screens, improving productivity in the workplace or creating a widescreen gaming experience.
Please note: Audio output over HDMI is only supported when the graphics card of the notebook or desktop computer supports audio output over DisplayPort. Several on-board graphics adapters such as Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset in Notebooks (i.e. Dell E6400) do NOT support audio output over DisplayPort, even when HDMI support (Intel High Definition Audio HDMI Service) is installed for audio controllers. In such instances a separate audio connection has to be set up.
Please note: Some of Nvidia's latest drivers do not work correctly at 4k@60Hz 4:4:4 when converting from DP/mDP to HDMI and will only work at 4k@60Hz 4:2:2
- Connector A: Mini DisplayPort (Male)
- Connector B: HDMI Type A (Male)
- Housing material: ABS
- Connector plating: 24K Gold 1µm
- Pin construction: Brass
- Pin Plating: 24K Gold 3µm
Mini DisplayPort Connector: 11.7x18.7x9.2mm (0.46x0.74x0.36in)
HDMI Connector: 21.7x45x12mm (0.85x1.77x0.47in)
- Standard: HDMI 2.0, Mini DisplayPort 1.2
- Colour: Black
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: OD: 5mm (0.2in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Tinned copper
- Conductor Gauge: 32 AWG
- Shielding: Copper braid, 85% coverage
- Supported Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 4096x2160@60HZ 4:4:4 8Bit
- Nominal Attenuation:
- Minimum Bend Radius: 60mm (2.36in)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C - 80°C (-4°F - 176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -25°C - 85°C (-13°F - 185°F).
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: CE, FCC, RoHS and REACH