- Quickly and easily block physical access to RJ-45 Network ports
- Prevent users from inserting cables, devices or foreign objects into RJ-45 Network ports without permission
- Acts as a visual security deterrent and prevents damage to ports
- Pack contains 20 black port blockers (without key)
- Ideal for use in schools, offices, public sector environments etc
- Also available in packs of 10 with a key
- 2 year warranty
With the Lindy RJ-45 Port Blocker, you can quickly block open network ports and easily prevent users from connecting cables, devices or inserting foreign objects without permission.
This helps protect against unauthorised access to a network or system, as well as preventing unintentional or malicious damage to ports. It can also act as a visual cue, showing inactive or disconnected ports.
The semi-permanent RJ-45 Port Blocker is made up of a molded plastic blocking cap that plugs securely into the RJ-45 port with a special insertion key. The blocker latches into the RJ-45 just as a network cable would and remains in place until removed using the insertion key.
To use, simply attach a blocker to the key and plug it into the port. Hold the blocker in place and pull away the Key. To remove simply insert the Key back into the blocker until it ‘clicks’ and pull it away. Easy!
Security Note: This Port Blocker will only act as a a basic physical & visual deterrent to tampering. It will not prevent a determined attacker, intent on gaining physical access to a RJ-45 port.
Please note: this key is only compatible with the corresponding colour of port blocker