- Advanced, ultra flexible and light cable for connecting your HDMI devices
- 24K gold plated contacts with chrome plated connector hoods, fully shielded flexible cable and additional strain relief
- HDMI 2.0 compliant, supporting Ultra HD up to 4K 2160p60 and 4K 3D
- Supports HDCP
- 10 year warranty
The CROMO® Slim High Speed HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet is an affordable, high quality cable featuring gold plated contacts for better conductivity and resistance to corrosion and tarnishing.
This super thin and flexible HDMI cable has been specially designed for connection to devices in confined spaces or with restricted access to the HDMI ports. The slim form factor also reduces the weight of the cable by around 80% compared to the standard CROMO® cables. This makes the cables highly portable and ideal for use with smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, laptops etc. A tight bend radius and a slim profile also gives these cables the advantage in places where space is limited.
HDMI ATC (Authorised Test Centre) certified for High Speed Category 2 compliance.
- Ethernet support allows compatible devices to connect to the internet
- Low profile, slimline HDMI connectors for easy access to recessed ports
- Support resolutions up to 1080p and above
- Supports 3D 1080p
- Very compact connector size - ideal for use with recessed HDMI sockets
Please note: These cables are directional from Micro HDMI to HDMI
- Full support for HEC, ARC and CEC compliant devices
- Deep colour capable - supports over 1 billion colours; x.v.Color and xvYCC ready
- HDMI ATC Cat 2 High Speed HEC Certified
- UL File No: E81280 Style 2725
- Cable construction: 4 x Twisted Pair 36AWG shielded copper conductors; 1 x 36AWG stranded copper conductors with Aluminium Mylar foil wrap and braid
- 24K gold plated contacts
- Connectors: HDMI Type A Male to Type D Micro HDMI Male
- Maximum Connector dimensions (approx.): 16 x 20 x 7mm (WxDxH)
- RoHS compliant