- Extends a single USB port up to 50m using low cost Cat.5e/6 network cable (not included)
- Plug & Play installation, OS independent
- Perfect for use with USB 2.0 devices such as storage devices, printers, scanners, mice and keyboards
- Supports USB 2.0 High Speed and USB 1.1 Full Speed / Low Speed
- 2 year warranty
The Lindy 50m USB 2.0 CAT5 Extender can be used to extend the distance between a USB peripheral device and host computer by up to 50m.
It consists of a local unit which connects to the computer and a remote unit that connects to the device.
A standard, low cost CAT5e/6 network cable (not included) is then used to bridge the connection between the two units.
Connecting a USB hub to the receiver also gives additional access to a larger number of USB devices.
For added convenience this USB 2.0 Extender is supplied with a power supply, which can be connected should additional power be required.
- Transmitter unit
- Receiver unit
- Multi-Country Power Supply (EU, UK, US & AUS)
- Lindy Manual
- USB Standard: USB 2.0
- Supported Bandwidth: 480Mbps
- Maximum Distance: 50m (164.04ft)
- Transmission Medium: Cat.5/5e/6 or higher network cable
- Chipset: LG-8311
- Transmitter Input: USB Type A (Male)
- Transmitter Output: RJ45 (Female)
- Receiver Input: RJ45 (Female)
- Receiver Output: USB Type A (Female)
- Power: 3.5/1.35mm DC socket
- Dimensions WxDxH: 30x60x15mm (1.18x2.36x0.59in)
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Net Weight: 0.064kg (0.14lb)
- Operating Temperature: -0° - 70°C (32°F - 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 80°C (-4°F - 176°F)
- Humidity: 0 - 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 5VDC 2.1A
- Colour: Black
- Packaging Type: Carton Box
- Packaging Dimensions: 140x130x85mm (5.51x5.12x3.35in)
- Gross Weight: 0.235kg (0.52lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: CE, FCC, RoHS & REACH